Expert assistance from leprosy assignment helpers in the USA
Medical students who are learning about leprosy and other skin disease might get confused because of various types of skin conditions and infections. So while developing an assignment students can scan and get connected with Leprosy assignment helpers to figure out the differences between different skin conditions and other aspects of the assignment.
Leprosy is an infectious skin disease that escalates quickly and is a severe case that disfigures skin shows and also damages nerves in the skin, arms, legs, and other parts of the body. This is not a contiguous disease one can only catch it only if they are too close to an infected person and has contacted the person with their mouth or nose. While understanding the subject can encounter unfamiliar topics which can be can a bit difficult to deal with. So instead of wasting time students can seek assistance from our leprosy assignment helpers in the USA and complete the assignment on time.
What is leprosy?
Leprosy is a type of infectious disease that is chronic in nature and it is a bacterial infection that is caused by the bacterium micro bacterium leprea. It mainly affects the nerves, the skin, the upper respiratory tract, and the lining of the nose, it also damages the nerves of arms, legs, and other parts of the body. This disease is also called Hansen's disease. The infection produces skin ulcers and weakens the muscles along with the others. If it is not treated immediately, it can escalate and create significant disability. According to our leprosy assignment helpers, it is one of the oldest skin diseases recorded in history the first case was recorded around 600 B.C. The disease is quite common in tropical and subtropical but it is not quite common in the United States. According to reports, there are barely 150 to 250 cases diagnosed in the United States of America every year.
What are the symptoms of leprosy according to our leprosy assignment helpers?
As explained earlier that leprosy affects the skin and nerves but it also focuses on those that are outside our brain and spinal cord which is called peripheral nerve. There are chances that this disease can spread to the eyes and the thin tissues inside the nose. The primary symptom of leprosy is quite noticeable like lambs, bumps or disfiguring skin shows that doesn’t heal even after weeks or months and it can be identified easily because they are pale colored. The damage in the nerve can escalate to the point that one can lose sensation in their arms and legs and the muscles become weak.
The scary part of this disease is that the symptoms do not start showing up until three to five years once a person is in touch with the bacteria that causes Leprosy. There have been cases where symptoms haven’t developed until 20 years later so it leads to the fact that leprosy has a long intubation. And it becomes quite challenging for doctors to determine if a person has got leprosy.
Topics covered by our leprosy assignment helpers
Our panel of experts can develop solutions on any given topic and here is a glimpse of that.
- Psychology: Amyloid Deposition and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease: Categories, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease
- Physical Activity Role in Cardiovascular Diseases
- Alzheimer’s Disease Stages and Risk Factors
- Seven Stages of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease: The Most Frequent Illness in the Elderly
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Causes and Risk Factors
- “Intensive Blood-Pressure Control in Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease”: Article Critique
- Cardiovascular Disease in African American Population
- Air Ventilation Effectiveness for Advanced Disease Patients
- Herpes Zoster: Disease Features and Prevention Strategies
- Chronic Kidney Disease Patient’s Support Needs
- Chronic Kidney Disease Patients and Supporting Resources
- Infectious Diseases Caused by Infectious Agents
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Impact
- Chronic Kidney Disease: Dimension and Perspectives
- Breast Cancer: Disease Screening and Diagnosis
- Type 2 Diabetes: Disease Process and Screening
- Brucellosis, Gonorrhea, Lyme Disease in Miami
- Cardiovascular Diseases in African Americans
- Communicable Diseases in Miami-Dade County
- Chronic Diseases in Elderly People and Education
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Impact and Prevention
- Education for Patients with Heart Disease
- Tay-Sachs Disease, Its Signs and Symptoms
- Miami Communicable Diseases and Action Plan
What are the types of leprosy disease according to our leprosy assignment helpers?
Leprosy disease can be divided into three types tuberculoid lepromatous and borderline.
- Tuberculoid leprosy disease : In this type the immune response is way better than the others and the person who has been infected with this type of Hansen’s disease only shows a few lesions. Moreover, the is mild and mildly contagious.
- Lepromatous leprosy disease : When someone has this disease their immune system response is poor. Moreover, it affects its nerves organs, and skin, and the spread of lesions is way more than tuberculoid and it is much more contagious.
- Borderline Hansen Disease : This includes both the features of tuberculoid and lepromatous. So this type of Hansen disease is considered to be a cross between the two leprosy diseases.
What are the potential complications of leprosy disease according to our leprosy assignment helpers?
If the diagnosis is delayed and the tree and the treatment begins later it can lead to serious complications like the following :
- Hair loss, especially on the eyebrow and eyelashes
- Inability to use hands and feet
- Erectile dysfunction
- This figure meant
- Weakness of the muscles
- Iritis -inflammation of the part of the eye
- Kidney failure
- Permanent nerve damage in arms and legs
- Chronic nasal congestion collapse of the nasal septum and nosebleeds
- Glaucoma- an eye disease that causes damage to the optic nerve
Treatment of Hansen’s disease as per our leprosy assignment helpers
According to our liberal assignment helpers Hansen’s disease or leprosy can be treated with different antibiotics that kill the bacteria. The antibiotics are as follows :
- Dapsone (Aczone)
- Clofazimine (Lamprene)
- Rifampin (Rifadin)
- Minocycline (Minocin)
- Ofloxacin (Ocuflux)
Key Features Of Our Leprosy Assignment Help Service
There are a few features of our leprosy assignment help services in the USA that can help you understand why we are the best for developing academic writing papers.
- Prioritises deadline : We at assignmenthelppro.com prioritize the deadlines because we understand the urgency of delivering new nursing assignment help on time. When you trust us with your academic papers we want you to understand that we will give you the best solution while adhering to the deadline to receive poor grades due to late submission.
- Security of good grades : Every student aspires to attain high academic grades but due to challenging assignments, it prevents them from reaching their goals. Enroll right away at our assignment writing website if you don’t want to receive low grades in your academics. Your chance of scoring high increases when your assignment writing services are developed by professionals.
- Safe payment options : Most students hesitate to order online because they worry about the safety of the payment procedure will stop there are fraud cases that prevent one from getting help when they need it first of all we have safe payment options that are completely secure so your details are safe with us.
Frequently asked questions- psychiatry assignment help
Why do students need assignment help?
In college or in university students encounter a lot of different topics which they are unfamiliar with and they do not have time to deal with assignments so it is one of the reasons why students need assignment help.
Can I pay someone to do my leprosy assignment help?
Yes, you can hire an academic writing service and ask them to do your Leprosy assignment paper. You can also consider our leprosy assignment help services because we have a panel of writers that includes ph.d experts, subject matter experts etc.
Can you develop assignments at short notice?
Our leprosy assignment helpers are experienced writers who can craft solutions in a short time.